Training Curriculum: A Tool for AYRH-Responsive Planning (TARP)
Use this curriculum to conduct a participatory training that empowers youth activists to effectively utilize the “Not Without Us!” Tool for AYRH-Responsive Planning (TARP) in their advocacy efforts to improve AYRH planning, programming, and policy at the local, district, regional, national, or global level.
- Provide an overview and walkthrough of TARP.
- Lead participants through step-by-step analyses of an example family planning/reproductive health plan.
- Expand users’ knowledge about Evidence Informed Practices (EIPs) and ensure they are able to assess the technical quality of activities included in family planning plans.
- Make evidence-informed recommendations to improve family planning plans.
- Be able to use the results of the TARP analysis to raise awareness about the importance of investing in the reproductive health of young people, laying the foundation for healthier future generations.