Materials: Scaling Up Health and Development Outcomes Technical Convening August 2017
The community of practice, in collaboration with the MSI-R4D community of practice on scaling up international development interventions jointly hosted a technical convening to discuss scaling-up efforts in various sectors, and examined case studies to assess the development outcomes of these efforts on August 15, 2017 in Washington, DC.
View the agenda here from the meeting and the presentations below.
"Scaling Up Health and Development Outcomes"
- A Three-Stage Approach to Scaling Integrated Development
- Commercial Scaling of Agricultural Solutions for the Poor
- The Challenge Initiative: Business Unusual Approach to Scale Up
- The Challenge Initiative (TCI) in East Africa: A Government Owned, Business Unusual Approach to Scale Up
- Insights on Scaling from the International Development Innovation Alliance (IDIA)
- Spreading High-Impact Interventions