Applying Approaches for Scaling up Family Planning and Reproductive Health Best Practices
Host: Community of practice led by E2A and IBP Initiative
The community of practice - "Systematic Approaches for Scale-up of Family Planning/Reproductive Health Best Practices" - led by the Evidence to Action (E2A) Project and the IBP Initiative will host a meeting with renowned global experts in scale-up to achieve the following:
- Provide an overview of what we know, in scaling up of best practices.
- Discuss principles of successful scale up.
- Discuss what we don’t know and propose an agenda for future learning about scale up.
- Obtain hands-on application of two systematic approaches through case study exercises.
- Discuss and share experiences for scaling up and when to apply each one.
- Identify next steps to increase the use of systematic approaches for scaling up.
The meeting is being planned by the resource team that advises the community of practice, which includes the following entities:
- E2A Project, IBP Initiative, ExpandNet, EngenderHealth, FHI 360, Futures Group, Georgetown University’s Institute for Reproductive Health, IntraHealth International, Jhpiego, Management Sciences for Health, Pathfinder International, University Research Co., LLC, US Agency for International Development, World Health Organization.
For supporting materials and presentations from the meeting, please click here.